I suggest you ...

Keep track of what I viewed for me

I'm sure everyone thought of this, so just for the record :), please help me when I return, to resume where I left in a "series" (for example The Connected Home "series" of videos).

Then also get viewed series/videos out of the way, so I can browse through just the unwatched content.

2 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Dan shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  Adminvi.sions.tv (product manager, vi.sions) responded  · 

We have received your feature request and it is under review. We think it is a good idea to visually show what has and has not been watched. We will take your feedback into consideration in future interface updates.

Thank you for helping us shape visions to what it is today. Let us know if you have any other feedback for us.

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Frank Douwes commented  · 

The "resume playlist where you left it" feature has been added in beta 4 (on a clip level, meaning you'll start at the video you were watching, not the exact second). Something that is still missing is a modal asking the user "would you like to resume or restart the playlist" (which would make it communicate more clearly).

Removing playlists you've already seen is a good idea and I'll add it to our roadmap. It would require user preferences (which means an account system within the player), which would add more UI, but we'll look into it.

thanks for the suggestions

Feedback and Knowledge Base